Where We Shop:
Everyday we shop at:
- Price Chopper
- Hen House
- Natural Grocers
- Whole Foods
- Trader Joe’s
- Cosentino’s on 159th & Antioch
- Werner’s Fine Sausages
- Fareway Meat Market
In addition, we shop the big box stores on a regular basis:
- Sam’s Club
At the big box stores, you do not need a membership – we’ve got you covered. Besides your everyday groceries, we’ll be glad to pick up your dog food, kitty litter, soft drinks, water, laundry detergent, toilet paper, paper towels and 40 pounds of charcoal.
Need a liquor run? We will go to Costco in Midtown Kansas City or your neighborhood liquor store, whichever you prefer. You must be home for your liquor delivery and show proof that you are 21 if you are a new customer.
How it Works:
You create your grocery list. Please be as specific as possible with sizes and brand names.
Let us know what stores you would like us to shop at (2 store maximum) and the best day for delivery. Typically we will shop the day after we receive your list if we receive your order by 7:00 p.m.
Email your list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will acknowledge receipt of your order and let you know when we will shop for you. We will review your order and let you know if we have any questions.
How We Charge:
- We have a minimum order total of $75
- We do not inflate the store prices as the other services do
- There are no hidden fees
- We charge you a flat fee of 20% of your grocery receipts total (10% for shopping and 10% for delivery)
- You receive all your receipts
- Our fees DO NOT INCLUDE a tip for your Grocery Girl (10% – 15% is suggested or 20% is super exciting). Grocery Girls work for tips as they receive very little hourly pay.
Ready to Place Your Order?
Send your grocery list to us at email@example.com. We will let you know we received your order and will let you know when we will shop for you.
Thank you for trusting Grocery Girls with your grocery shopping needs. We look forward to shopping for you!